Earth Retention Systems
Earth retention is simply the method of building a retaining wall to hold back soil that can potentially move. Helical tieback anchors provide additional support to retaining walls. The tieback is installed by screwing the anchor into competent soil behind a retaining wall and attaching its shaft to the face of the wall.
- Installs in any weather
- Installs in limited access areas
- No excavation or spoils to remove
- Immediate proof testing and loading
- Less expensive than grouted tendons
- No concrete trucks or grout pumps needed
Lassiter Excavating has been serving the cities of Livermore, Pleasanton, San Ramon, Danville, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Orinda, Fremont, San Jose, Atherton, Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Stockton, Sacramento and the rest of the San Francisco Bay Area Since 1989.